What Is the Forged Steel Gate Valve?
The forged steel gate valve
is suitable for a small caliber pipeline with Class150-2500. The suitable working temperature is -29-425℃ (carbon steel) or -29-500℃ (stainless steel). The forged steel gate valve is used to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline. If different materials are chosen, the gate valve can be respectively applicable to water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, oxidizing medium, urea and other media.
1. The classification of forged steel gate valves
Gate valves can be divided into parallel gate valves, wedge gate valves, lifting gate valves, rotary rod gate valves, fast opening and closing gate valves, shrink gate valves, flat gate valves, etc according to the classification method.
2. The features of forged steel gate valves
The fluid resistance is small. The applicable range of pressure and temperature is large. The medium flow direction is not restricted, and the sealing performance is good.
3. The construction, installation points of forged steel gate valves
1) The installation position, height and in and out direction must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and close.
2) The handle of all kinds of manual valves installed on the insulation pipeline should not be downward.
3) The appearance inspection must be carried out before installation of the valve. The nameplate of the valve should comply with the provisions of the current national standard "General Standards of Valves" GB 12220. For the valve whose working pressure is greater than 1.0mpa and playing a cutting role on the main pipe, the strength and tight performance test should be carried out before installation. After the qualified rear, the valve can be used. During the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times more than the nominal pressure, and the duration is not less than 5min. The valve shell and packing should be qualified without leakage. When the tightness test, the test pressure is 1.1 times more than the nominal pressure. The test pressure should meet the requirements of GB 50243 standard during the test duration, and no leakage on the sealing surface of the valve disc should be regarded as qualified. Therefore, the forged steel gate valve is widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, machinery, electric power, and other pipeline industries. The application of equipment matching and key project construction are highly praised and dependent by the users.
What Is the Electric Gate Valve?
When it comes to electric gate valves, in fact, a kind of equipment needs to be used in many industries or fields. Actually, after a brief introduction to this product is given, we will find that electric gate valve in some of our industrial production industries. Actually, the usage of this product is very wide, so it is very popular.
This electric gate valve can be divided into two kinds of material splicing. Nowadays, this kind of electric gate valve is mainly used in many industries..
This is because the benefits and advantages of using electric gate valves are also obvious. There are large demands for this electric gate valve in the market, and there are also many industries needing this product.
Recently, we also found that there are more and more electric gate valve manufacturers in the market. From these aspects, we found that this product actually has a very good market.